Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rimmel 9 in 1 BB Cream - Review

hey everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to follow my new schedule yet, but I'm trying! Today's review is going to be on the Rimmel 9 in 1 BB Cream, which was released about a year or two ago. Lets jump in!
I purchased this after I ran out of my Physician's Formula BB Cream (which I loved!) and heard that the Rimmel one was similar to the Physician's Formula so I thought, why not? I purchased this at Target for about $6 dollars and 1 fluid oz. They had 3 different shades, light, medium, and deep, and I picked up the light just to be on the safe side. One of my biggest concerns with face makeup is finding the right shade and light was too dark for me! I'm not too pale, more of a beige skin tone so I don't think this would work for people with lighter skin. The consistency is very thick, almost like a mousse and whipped.
This made me use less product and was ok in the blending department. It was abit streaky on my skin and clung to my dry patches.
In terms of coverage, I have micro pimples on my forehead as well as dark spots on my cheeks and this covered them a little bit. Defainatly not a full coverage product, but then again it's a bb cream. This bb cream claims to 
-prime
-moisterize
-minimize pores
-conceal
-cover
-smooth 
-brighten
-help protect
-last all day
My skin did not feel any more moisterized while using this nor brighter. I don't have large pores so I don't know how well this would minimize pores. It did help protect since it has SPF 25, but it certainly didn't last all day. Probably about 2 hours at the most. This bb cream has a light, yet noticeable fresh scent that lasted. Overall, this bb cream wasn't really one of my favorites but I'm glad I tried it to see what all the hype was about! I hope this review helped and if you have and questions, comments, or concerns, leave them down in the comments and I'll be sure to reply. How did this bb cream work for you? Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment